1) Wash your hands with soap and water after you sneeze, cough, or use the bathroom. Count to 20 while you scrub!
2) Use a tissue when you need to sneeze or cough. Throw your tissues in the trash.
3) Stay home if you feel sick or have a fever.
4) Eat fruits and vegetables. A healthy diet can help boost your immune system and help you fight off illnesses before they make you sick!
5) Sleep eight or more hours every night. A strong body will help you fend off infections.
6) Get some fresh air and exercise every day. Outside air often carries fewer germs than stagnant indoor
7) Get a flu shot if your doctor or school recommends it.
- For more tips, please go to: http://kids.nationalgeographic.com/kids/stories/spacescience/germ-free-school-year/